Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week Two of NaPoMo: And the Winners Are...

I talked about my plans for National Poetry Month at Wild Rose Reader in an earlier post. One thing I will be doing is giving away children’s poetry books to blog visitors who leave comments at my posts during the month of April. Here’s the schedule for the children’s poetry book drawings:

Sunday, April 6th: For comments left at posts dated April 1st-5th
Sunday, April 13th: For comments left at posts dated April 6th-12th
Sunday, April 20th: For comments left at posts dated April 13th-April 19th
Sunday, April 27th: For comments left at posts dated April 20th-26th
Thursday, May 1st: For comments left at posts dated April 27th-30th

And Today's Winners Are...

Ldkulp of Write Time, Michelle (The Michelle who left a comment at my Interview with Janet Wong, which I posted on April 11th), Susan T. of Chicken Spaghetti, and Cloudscome of A Wrung Sponge


Ldkulp has won Good Luck Gold and Other Poems.

Michelle has won Behind the Wheel: Poems About Driving.

Susan T. has won Knock on Wood: Poems About Superstitions.

Cloudscome has won Twist: Yoga Poems.

NOTE: The winners should email me their addresses so I can send them the books they have won.
ANOTHER NOTE: I send my thanks to Janet Wong for sending me these signed poetry books to give away as prizes during National Poetry Month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how fun! Thanks Elaine. I will email you.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

YAY! I am so excited! Thanks for doing such a fun contest and thanks for picking me!

Anonymous said...

Elaine,
Thanks so much. I have many of Janet's books, but a signed copy will be so special to share with my studnets! They will love it!