Sunday, April 6, 2008

And the Winners Are...

I talked about my plans for National Poetry Month at Wild Rose Reader in an earlier post. One thing I will be doing is giving away children’s poetry books to blog visitors who leave comments at my posts during the month of April. Here’s the schedule for the children’s poetry book drawings:

Sunday, April 6th: For comments left at posts dated April 1st-5th
Sunday, April 13th: For comments left at posts dated April 6th-12th
Sunday, April 20th: For comments left at posts dated April 13th-April 19th
Sunday, April 27th: For comments left at posts dated April 20th-26th
Thursday, May 1st: For comments left at posts dated April 27th-30th


And Today's Winners Are...

Monster paperbag of Paperbag Origami and Gregory K. of GottaBook!

Monster paperbag has won Good Mousekeeping and Other Animal Home Poems, written by J. Patrick Lewis and illustrated by Lisa Desimini.


Gregory K. has won Riddle-icious, written by J. Patrick Lewis and illustrated by Debbie Tilley.
NOTE: The winners should email me their addresses. I'll put the books in the mail this week!

3 comments:

Greg Pincus said...

How riddle-iciously wonderful!

Email forthcoming... and thanks!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Gregory,

I think you'll really enjoy Pat Lewis's book of riddle rhymes.

Monster Paperbag said...

thanks a lot :)..