Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Am Looking for a Poem About...#3

May I Help You Find a Poem?

It has been many months since I last did an I Am Looking for a Poem About…post. I thought it was about time to do one again. I think that it's especially fitting during National Poetry Month.

Today, tomorrow, and Monday you may ask me to look for a children's poem on a specific topic or subject. I will do my best to find poems for you. I will provide requesters with the titles of poems and titles of books in which the suggested poems can be found. I may have more than one poem suggestion for each requester. I have no idea how many requests will be made. I will definitely search high and low for poems for the first three requesters.


Here’s a link to my previous I Am Looking for a Poem About… and Here Is a Poem About… posts that I have done in the past at Wild Rose Reader.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'd like to read a poem about a child flying. Not flying in an airplane, but just freely through the air/clouds. Do you know of one?

Elaine Magliaro said...

Cheryl,

I'll look through my poetry books to see what I can find.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Elaine. :)