Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010: And the Winner Is...

Bridget of What Is Bridget Reading is the winner of Falling Down the Page: A Book of List Poems edited by Georgia Heard.
Congratulations, Bridget! Email me your name and address and I'll send the poetry book off to you.

Win a Poetry Book!
Every week during April, I’ll be giving away a children’s poetry book at Wild Rose Reader. If you leave a comment at one of my poetry posts during the second week of NaPoMo (April 8-14), I’ll enter your name in the drawing to win The Tree That Time Built: A Celebration of Nature, Science, and Imagination. The book, which was edited by US Children's Poet Laureate Mary Ann Hoberman and Linda Winston, is a 2010 Lee Bennett Hopkins Poetry Award Honoree. (Note: If you leave comments at two of my poetry posts, I'll enter your name twice...and so on.)


Book Giveaway Schedule
Second Week of National Poetry Month: April 8-14 (Winner announced on April 15th)
Third Week of National Poetry Month: April 15- 21 (Winner announced on April 22nd)
Fourth Week of National Poetry Month: April 22-28 (Winner announced on April 29)
Final Days of National Poetry Month: April 29-30 (Winner announced on May 1st)

No comments: