Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010: And the Winner Is...

Jama of Jama Rattigan's Alphabet Soup is the winner of The Underwear Salesman and Other Jobs for Better or Verse, a collection of humorous verse written by J. Patrick Lewis and illustrated by Serge Bloch.


Congratulations, Jama! Email me your name and address and I'll send the poetry book off to you.


Win a Poetry Book!
Every week during April, I’m giving away a children’s poetry book at Wild Rose Reader. If you leave a comment at one of my poetry posts during the fourth week of NaPoMo (April 22-28), I’ll enter your name in the drawing to win a copy of Every Second Something Happens: Poems for the Mind and Seasons—with poems selected by Christine San Jose and Bill Johnson and illustrations by Melanie Hall. (Note: If you leave comments at two of my poetry posts, I'll enter your name twice...and so on.)
Book Giveaway Schedule
Fourth Week of National Poetry Month: April 22-28 (Winner announced on April 29)
Final Days of National Poetry Month: April 29-30 (Winner announced on May 1st)

1 comment:

jama said...

Hooray for Underwear! I'm so happy I won. Thanks SO much, Elaine!!