Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010: And the Winner Is...

Rebecca of Rebecca’s Writing Journey is the winner of The Tree That Time Built: A Celebration of Nature, Science, and Imagination, selected by US Children's Poet Laureate Mary Ann Hoberman and Linda Winston.



Congratulations, Rebecca! Email me your name and address and I'll send the poetry book off to you.


Win a Poetry Book!
Every week during April, I’m giving away a children’s poetry book at Wild Rose Reader. If you leave a comment at one of my poetry posts during the third week of NaPoMo (April 15-21), I’ll enter your name in the drawing to win a copy of The Underwear Salesman and Other Jobs for Better or Verse, which was written by J. Patrick Lewis and illustrated by Serge Bloch. It's a wonderful book of light verse for all ages.


(Note: If you leave comments at two of my poetry posts, I'll enter your name twice...and so on.)

Book Giveaway Schedule
Third Week of National Poetry Month: April 15- 21 (Winner announced on April 22nd)
Fourth Week of National Poetry Month: April 22-28 (Winner announced on April 29)
Final Days of National Poetry Month: April 29-30 (Winner announced on May 1st)

5 comments:

Rebecca Gomez said...

Yay! What a happy surprise!

Thanks bunches!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Rebecca,

It's a wonderful poetry book for all ages--and it comes with a CD.

Amanda said...

Hello!!
I would love to win this book!!
I heard of your BLOG when Janet Wong came to my classroom for a visit!
I am hoping to one day be a published children books author as well.
I'll be a regular visitor to your BLOG.

Katrina said...

I am always looking for new books and this one looks super cute!

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Misty said...

this book looks like a blast. hehe!
mommy2skie at yahoo dot com