Monday, April 27, 2009

The Winners This Week Are...

Rebecca is the winner yesterday’s drawing at Wild Rose Reader. She will receive a copy of Birds on a Wire: A Renga ‘Round Town, which was written by J. Patrick Lewis and Paul B. Janeczko and illustrated by Gary Lippincott.




The winners of Anna Alter's What Can You Do with an old Red Shoe? are MotherReader, MJ, and john & amp; catherine.




Note to all of this week’s winners: Congratulations! Please email me your addresses.


Here is the schedule for the upcoming drawings at Wild Rose Reader and Political Verses.

May 1st—for comments left on posts dated April 26-30



The winner of the drawing that takes place on May 1st will receive a copy of Wing Nuts: Screwy Haiku. The book was written by Paul B. Janeczko and J. Patrick Lewis and illustrated by Tricia Tusa.



Find out who won a copy of Once Upon a Tomb: Gravely Humorous Verses over at Political Verses.

3 comments:

KR said...

Thanks! I know I'll love it!

Rebecca Gomez said...

Contests are fun, especially when I win! Thanks, Elaine!

MotherReader said...

Yeah! I won! I never win anything. I'll pass my address on shortly.