Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Greetings from Miss Rumphius in China!


Tricia of The Miss Rumphius Effect wrote to ask me if I would help her out. She has not been able make any kind of posts about her trip recently. She asked if I would inform folks as to her whereabouts with a short note lest people think she has disappeared or given up writing about her travels.

Tricia arrived yesterday in Kunming after a very brief touchdown in Shangri La. She has a full day today, a visit to a University tomorrow morning, and then an afternoon flight to Shanghai. She will see if things improve by then. If you don't see any more posts, however, she wants you to know why.

She says that she is still having a terrific time, despite breaking her camera on the trip to Yamdrok Lake. She is now relying on the kindness of her colleagues to supply her with pictures.

1 comment:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Oh I have been wondering how she was doing in China. I just tagged her with a meme but I guess she won't have time for it. One the bright side, it's about four new things you have done and will do, and I guess her trip can give her lots to write about.