Wednesday, April 3, 2019

NPM: All the Wonders of Things to Do: Post #3




 

Two years ago, my poetry picture book THINGS TO DO was featured on All the Wonders during National Poetry Month. Here's what you'll find at All the Wonder's celebration of my book:

·         podcast interviews with me and Catia Chien, the illustrator of THINGS TO DO

·         an article in which Catia discusses the hardships she endured during a difficult time when she tried to find her illustrative voice

·        The Journey of a Picture Poetry Book, an article in which I describe the changes made to my manuscript during months of revisions and creation of new poems before its final version was accepted for publication

·         directions for constructing a "things to do" poetry mobile
·         a peek inside THINGS TO DO

 
**********
NOTE: I'm giving away an autographed copy of my award-winning book THINGS TO DO.  To be entered into the drawing for the book, all you have to do is to comment on any of my Wild Rose Readers posts that I publish from April 1st through April 6th. I'll announce the winner on Sunday, April 7th.
 

No comments: