Monday, November 19, 2007

Robert's Snow 2007: Win a Prize!!!

LAST REMINDER
WIN A PRIZE!!! I do hope you’ll stop by to read all of my Blogging for a Cure interviews and to comment about the artists and their work if you have not done so yet. I have a special prize for some lucky person who leaves a comment at any of my six posts featuring a Robert’s Snow artist: a limited edition giclee print of an illustration from Grace Lin’s book Robert’s Snow! Here is a picture of the print:


Each time you comment at one of my Blogging for a Cure posts about a Robert’s Snow artist, I’ll put your name in a hat. If you comment at all six posts, your name will go into the hat six times! The drawing will take place around 11:30 tonight…so you still have an opportunity to comment and to win a prize.

Note: I also have several consolation prizes for commenters who don’t win the “big” prize: five small prints of the Robert’s Snow mouse(mice).

Don’t forget that bidding begins on the first of the three Robert’s Snow 2007 auctions today!

Read about the following Robert's Snow artists that I interviewed for Blogging for a Cure:

Here is a link to my interview with Scott Bakal.

Here is a link to my interview with Alissa Imre Geis.

Here is a link to my interview with Wendell Minor.

Here is a link to my interview with Susan Kathleen Hartung.
Here is a link to my interview with Mary Newell DePalma.
Here is a link to my interview with Wade Zahares.

No comments: