Cruising around the Kidlitosphere recently, I found the following posts and articles. I hope you find some interesting reading and book suggestions.
- From BookDads: 20th Edition Book Review Blog Carnival, which includes a section called Father’s Day Finds
- Pam Coughlan has reviews of three picture books about dads just in time for Father’s Day at Booklights.
- Pam also has a post about summer reading at Booklights. Check out Summer Reading, Having a Blast
- There’s a new “Monthly Special” list of recommended book at The Horn Book site: Folklore Around the World.
- What Makes a Good Science Book?, an article by Janet Hamilton (The Horn Book Magazine, May/June 2009)
- From Jen Robinson's Book Page: Thursday Afternoon Visits: June 18. Jen always has a great roundup of links for us.