Saturday, July 25, 2009

A 40th Wedding Anniversary Slide Show

I thought I'd put together a little slide show in remembrance of my 40th wedding anniversary. My husband Mike and I met in high school. We started dating when we were just fifteen. We were married on July 19, 1969.

I had to use the pictures that were available in my computer. In addition to pictures of my husband and me, I've included pictures of our daughter Sara and many of our close friends who have enriched our lives. I've known some of these friends since first grade.

8 comments:

Susan T. said...

Very cute!

Happy anniversary!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks, Susan! We had a lovely anniversary dinner with our daughter and her fiance.

Mary Lee said...

Lovely--and obviously love-filled!!! Thanks for this peek into your rich life.

Elaine Magliaro said...

Mary Lee,

Mike and I have been together for nearly five decades! We've been fortunate to have wonderful family and friends to share our happy times with through the years.

Linda said...

Wow, forty years! Congratulations!
Thank you for sharing some of your special moments. Wishing you and Mike many more, Linda

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks, Linda. I'm still looking forward to many more happy years with Mike!

Michelle said...

What a lovely video. My parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary in October. I met my husband when I was 15 too. We have been married 11 years now and have known each other for 22 years. Congratulations!!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks, Michelle--and congratulations to you and your husband and your parents! May you all have many more happy anniversaries.