Anne of Books Buds was tagged for a meme by Mentor Texts to share 10-15 professional and/or personal goals for the summer. Anne then went and tagged me. Sheesh…I got triple memed last week. I’m just about memed out.
Here are my goals for the summer…in no particular order.
1. I will attempt to finish throwing out all the old “stuff” I have accumulated over the years that is stored in my basement.
2. I will finish cleaning out my bedroom closet—which is rather large—of all the old clothes I haven’t worn in a year or two.
3. I am going to clean out the two closets on my first floor. (Yes, I am a pack rat. I admit it!)
4. I will send out the three finished manuscripts that have been sitting in a bookcase for several months.
5. I will complete and send out the manuscript of animal mask poems I started working on in May.
6. I will get back into my daily walking routine.
7. I’m going to try acupuncture.
8. I am going to try to get back into a more normal sleeping routine. It’s not easy for a night owl!
9. I’m going to try writing more picture book reviews for Wild Rose Reader.
10. I am going to attempt to finish a picture book text that I began last fall…and put aside for several months.
11. I am going to try to evade being tagged again for another meme for a few weeks!!!
I am tagging just one blogger for this meme—the one, the only…Michele, the Scholar and Doctor Who Aficionado!