Saturday, May 7, 2011

And the Winner of AT THE SEA FLOOR CAFE Is...

I am happy to announce that Andromeda Jazmon is the winner of At the Sea Floor Cafe: Odd Ocean Critter Poems--which was written by Leslie Bulion and illustrated by Leslie Evans.



Congratulations, Andi! Please email me your snail mail address.

********************

NOTE: Just because National Poetry Month is over--it doesn't mean that we won't still be celebrating children's poetry at Wild Rose Reader! I decided some time ago that the main focus at this blog is going to be children's poetry and books written in verse. I'll probably still write picture book reviews for from time to time. I'll also post book lists and resources for certain subjects. But poetry will be the main event at Wild Rose Reader from now on.

No comments: