Friday, August 21, 2015

SHADE: Two Short Poems and a Picture



Sorry that I wasn't able to post last Friday. I have been having major problems with Internet connectivity--even after someone from Comcast came out to fix things. After that, things were fine...for five days. Then last Friday I couldn't connect at all. It appears that we finally have the problem solved--but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Last Sunday, I was able to post three back-to-school list poems on my husband's laptop. Click here to read them.

Today, I have a photograph, a thirteen-syllable haiku, and a riddle rhyme for you.



treetops
bathing in sunlight
showering shade below



**********


Beneath the trees
Where I am laid--
A lace of darkness.
I am _ _ _ _ _.


 
**********


Catherine has the Poetry Friday Roundup at Reading to the Core.


1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

Love the bathing and showering in the first one!