Monday, October 8, 2007

More Snow??? Way to Go!!!


For those of you who missed the Robert’s Snow Artist Open House on October 6th in Newburyport, Massachusetts, you still have plenty of time to see the beautiful 2007 snowflakes in person at the Child at Heart Gallery. The Robert’s Snow exhibit will remain at the gallery through October 22nd.

Robert’s Snow Exhibit
October 3-22
Child at Heart Gallery
48 Inn Street
Newburyport, Massachusetts

Seeing the snowflakes in person is such a thrill. No photograph can capture the individual artistry of each snowflake. Each one is truly a unique work of art.

Alissa Imre Geis with Her Snowflake

A Closer Look at Alissa's Snowflake(Snowflake photographs courtesy of Penny Geis)


So sorry my camera was broken—or I’d have more pictures for you.

There will be a second exhibit of the 2007 snowflakes at the Danforth Museum of Art in Framingham, Massachusetts. In addition to the exhibit, there will be an artists' reception on Sunday, November 4.

Robert’s Snow Exhibit
October 30-December 2
Artists’ Reception on Sunday, November 4
Danforth Museum of Art
123 Union Street
Framingham, Massachusetts

Remember to visit the Robert’s Snow website. Pictures of more snowflakes will be posted in the near future.

4 comments:

gail said...

This is so cool to get to see! Thanks Elaine! I linked then to an update of my "Behind the Snowflakes" post too.

gail

Elaine Magliaro said...

Thanks so much, Gail, for helping to spread the word!

Libby Koponen said...

Thanks for posting these, Elaine! I really wanted to go but just didn't get it together in time....so it's especially good to see these pictures. I WILL get to the next one.

libby

Elaine Magliaro said...

Libby,

I was so upset that I couldn't get my camera to work! Thank goodness Alissa's mother-in-law took some great photos. I'll see you at the Danforth Museum of Art in November!